Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I DID IT!!!! Here is WBO #20



I did it!
Yesterday was our last class for Watercolor Beyond the Obvious. We had a potluck and art show for the class and anyone who wanted to attend. We had a ton of people! It was so amazing to see all the paintings we did! I think there were something like 400 paintings in all! I was nervous about taking this class because I knew it would be a lot of work, but I also knew I would learn a lot. As you can see from all twenty paintings that I've definitely tried some different ideas with my still life series! Thanks Mike!

Here is #20!!! It has some fine "gold" lines that you can only see if you click on the picture to get a larger view.

1 comment:

Sheila Estep said...

Yeah! Wendy so glad you accomplished that class! Everything you did was terrific, I was bummed that I didnt get to see your show, thanks for the invite. Can't wait to see what next!